Howell Township Lawn Fertilization
Lawn Fertilization Howell Township Company
Welcome to Frontier Tree & Turf
Price Quote Lawn Fertilization Howell Township
With over 30 years of experience, Frontier Tree & Turf takes pride in providing high quality residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping services in the Howell Township, NJ areas.
Lawn Fertilization Monmouth County NJ
Services that we provide include (but are not limited to) weeding, trimming, seasonal planting, seeding and aeration, spring / fall maintenance, mulching, and lawn fertilizations. We offer weekly, biweekly, and monthly lawn fertilization services. Contracts are not required; however, most customers prefer them to paying as services are rendered. We would be happy to speak to you about both options during the estimating process!
Residential & Commercial Lawn Fertilization Near Me Howell Township
Frontier Tree & Turf is located in Howell Township, serving our nearby communities.
For more information, call 732.671.0372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Howell Township Lawn Fertilization
Free estimated available. Licensed and Insured!
Recent Client Service Area: 07710
We provide a weed control in plant beds, sidewalk, driveway, etc. with post emergent sprays such as round up. For hard to kill weeds such as purple and yellow nutsedges, may require additional applications at an additional cost.
Seeding and Aeration
We typically seed with a turf type tall fescue at an application rate of 100lbs. per acre.
Green Healthy Grass Howell Township
To ensure the lawn area is healthy, one application of pelletized lime at a rate of approximately 10 lbs. per square feet will be applied in the fall.
EARLY SPRING APPLICATION – February/March
1. A fertilizer application which provides Pre-emergence and early Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
LATE SPRING APPLICATION – April/May
2. A fertilizer application which provides Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
3. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
SUMMER APPLICATION – June/July
1. Turf fertilizer containing Iron that continues to establish a strong root system during arid conditions and hot months. Also contains slow release nitrogen for feeding.
FALL APPLICATION – September/October
2. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
WINTER APPLICATION – November/December
3. Turf fertilizer with a strong amount of slow releasing nitrogen. Applied to dormant grass in early winter.
Note: Additional services offered but not included are pesticide and fungicide applications, seeding and aeration, lime, and additional broadleaf spot sprays.
*All fertilizations are based on square footage at a flat application rate.
*Pesticides and fungicides are specialty applications and vary in price.